Create and manage RemoteApps hosted on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and Server.
(and provide a web-interface with RAWeb
RemoteApp is a Microsoft technology that allows you to seamlessly use an application that is running on another computer.
RemoteApp Tool is a utility that allows you to create/manage RemoteApps hosted on Windows (7, 8, 10, XP and Server) as well as generate RDP and MSI files for clients.
is the current version. See what's new
. If you have problems with this version, you can download the previous version
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about RemoteApp Tool, please visit the forum!
RemoteApp Tool has been made open-source.
- Create and manage RemoteApps on Windows desktops and servers
- Generate RDP files
- Generate MSI installers (requires WiX Toolset)
- Use a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Set options such as session timeouts
- Select icons for your apps
- File type associations for deployed apps
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- WiX Toolset (If you want to create MSIs. Reboot after installing.)
- A supported version/edition of Windows:
Note: If you try to host RemoteApps on any other edition of Windows (eg Win 7/8/10 Professional or Home), the tool will run but RemoteApps will not work. The RDP client will appear to be connecting, then just disappear with no error shown.
Posted : 27/05/2020 10:18 am